In case you like to establish a cooperation it would be very helpful to provide some information about your project. It doesn't have to be complete, exact nor is it binding, it just helps us to get a feeling for the project and requirements.
- Principal Investigator(s)
- Project start and duration
- An abstract about the projects content and aims. Can also be a proposal draft, a website or similar.
- Will data be entered completely new or is there existing data to import
- What kind of information will be worked with: E.g. prosopographical data, geospatial data, texts, archaeological features, files etc.
- Estimate of data volume (how many entries) and file volume (Gigabyte)
- How many people are expected to enter data
- Project's hosting institution
- Type of grant or funding
- Global project budget
- Estimate of available budget for a cooperation
- Will it utilize infrastructure of an existing OpenAtlas project
Which services are requested
- Planning - e.g. evaluation how to map research data to CIDOC CRM and enter them into OpenAtlas
- Hosting - e.g. installation and server maintenance
- Support - e.g. software updates, training, troubleshooting
- Development - e.g. software adaptions and additional features
- Presentation website - if requested: the more detailed the requirements are the better
- Long time archiving in ARCHE
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.